Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22: 6

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Dream Come True

I have been scrapping for nearly a decade. I have had several pages published in magazines, but I've never had that break through moment in the industry. I've always wanted to be a part of the scrapbooking business. Scrapbookers are among the friendliest people I know. We have that certain special thing in common that bonds us all together. Non scrapbookers don't always "get" why we do what we do. Well, after years of dreaming I have finally had a break through. I was asked to become a CT member at a top scrapbooking site. Memory Scraps or mscraps.com Being a Creative Team Member is not a "paid" position, but you do have access to the products in order to create layouts. (which is the next best thing to money) I am an active member at several scrapbooking communities. Mscraps has been such a warm and welcoming place. I am excited about this opportunity. Here are the 3 pages that I sent in with my application...






No comments:

Post a Comment