Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22: 6

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Exciting Times

Exciting Times!!! A new homeschool year has begun. The boys are doing great and we are loving are new set up!!! That is the first exciting thing going on in the Mallory Home.




Another exciting thing is that my new business is coming together. Snap and Scrap has been a dream of mine for a long time. It is coming to fruition with the help of friends and family.
I had a booth in the Gold Rush Festival to promote by business and I got several bookings. Mostly Seniors, which I love to shoot.






I am also over the moon excited about becoming a Creative Team Member at Designer Digitals. I got the call in August and I have been on Cloud Nine. I am able to work with the best digital designers and showcase their products. It is such a blessing!!!





One last piece of exciting news for now - I am guest teaching at Masterful Scrapbook Design again this month! The focus is on Design Play. I'm able to share my knowledge about scrapbooking while learning so much from my fellow scrappers. There will be a webinar today at 11:00 am. I'd love for you to join us where we will be discussing the design principles used on pages like these...





I have been super busy, but I am doing what I love and I am so thankful for these exciting times!!! ~Amy

1 comment: