Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22: 6

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Camper

We have been so busy here at the end of October! My mind is swirling with inspiration with all the photos from the pumpkin patch and the costume parties! I am looking forward to some well needed scrapping time. I don't know when that will be exactly. I have another full week. Homeschool Field Trip on Thursday to the Corn Maze, Friday I am out of town - traveling to south GA for a Ladies Day. I will be participating in an event that my talented grandmother has coordinated! She has asked me to lead songs and read scriptures for the Ladies' Day. I am riding down with my mom and sister. I am really looking forward to it. Well I am off to make preparations for homeschool. But first, I wanted to share 2 layouts I made for JS...



Credits from JS -
Cosmo Cricket -
Mr.Campy Journal Stack
Mr. Campy Journal Stack
Mr. Campy Paper Pack
Mr. Campy Borders
Kitschy Digitals -
Vintage Cabinet Cards
LivE -
Warm Wuv Soft Hugs Full Kit
Tabby Tabs
In the Making -
Glassy Alpha
Other from DD-
Brown Brad, "Happy", and Fine Line Border Lines


My screen name is because of these 3 boys...
Credits from JS -
Liv.e - Warm WuvSoft Hugs Full Kit, Scribbled Alpha
Kitschy Digitals - Clothesline
QQ - Jeepers Accents
other - freebie template elements from DD

Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment