Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22: 6

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fun at the Spraground

I've been like a kid in a candy store! I have been able to view and download products from JessicaSprague.com The designers are great and I am looking forward to designing pages for them. I have started off with this page... 5 Random Facts
Just some random things about Camp that I always want to remember...


The new template, EZ-PZ Template - Five, by liv.e is now available. It makes it so easy to pull a quick page together!

2 comments:

  1. There has truly never been a baby with so many expressive faces. Camp is a joy and a blessing. Amy, I am proud of your digital scrapbooking you do some wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the candy store myself! I keep wondering how I'll ever get it all catalogued. You did a great job with Liv's page!

    ReplyDelete