Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22: 6

Friday, April 15, 2011

Back into Blogging!

I am dusting off my blog and I really want to keep it current from now on! This Homeschool Year is flying by. 3rd grade and 1st grade are nearly over and it is almost time to start ordering curriculum! Wow, time flies!

My scrapbooking opportunities are increasing and I am thrilled about that! I will be a guest teacher at Masterful Scrapbook Design for May. This is a real dream come true! I have always wanted to teach scrapbooking classes. I am really looking forward to this experience! I am currently designing for Jessica Sprague and ErinInk and I continue to be very active at Designer Digitals.

I wanted to share a layout with you. My Caden and his dear friend Samantha. Their relationship is blooming into something so special.



all supplies are from designer digitals

No comments:

Post a Comment