Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22: 6

Monday, April 18, 2011

Fun Uses for Digital Screws

Kayleigh Wiles is a digital scrapbooker that I have learned so much from! She is extremely talented and she has been a real treasure to the scrapbooking community. She has a new blog. Check it out at kayleighwiles.com Today's posting is about using digital screws on your pages. She gave 5 really great examples on 5 amazing layouts! I wanted to share a page where I used digital screws.



I am a big fan of using keylines on my pages as an extra detail. On this page about Caden, I put a digital screw in the 4 corners of the keylines just for an extra punch. Do you use digital screws on your pages? Head over to Kayleigh's blog and let her know how you've been using them!

1 comment:

  1. I love Kayleigh's designs too and had to look closely to discover yours is different yet equally inspirational.

    ReplyDelete