Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22: 6

Monday, May 16, 2011

Masterful Scrapbook Design




I knew the month of may would be GREAT after being asked to be a guest teacher at Masterful Scrapbook Design. Teaching plus scrapbooking equals my dream job!!! The focus for May is Stash Busting. There is so much inspiration at MSD. I'd be thrilled if you'd join and become a part of this community. I will be interviewed tomorrow in my first Webinar. The talented and sweet Debbie Hodge will be asking me questions about my scrapbooking process. I have also written an article that shows my process. It is called the "Seven Layer" Dip into your stash. Check out this article and find a recipe that will get you scrapping pages that you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment