Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22: 6

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bring on the Rain

I spoke of the journey in my last post. On Tuesday, our dear elder's journey in this life ended. He has gone on to his reward. Brother John Vines loved the church and served her well. He will be greatly missed! His funeral was today. It was a beautiful sunny day in October, but I know it was a dark cloudy day for all of his loved ones. Even though they know he is in a better place, it is still tough to know that they won't hear his laugh or see the tears that he so easliy shed for those he loved so much. He was a good man, my friend. He led by example and by the knowledge of God's Word. He had a dream of having a Christian school in the West GA area. I hope that my homescooling efforts can somehow fulfill just a piece of his dream. On this sad occasion, I find comfort in the Lord. Brother Vines was ready to leave this world - I want to be ready too when my time comes.

Things are getting put into place for my duties at Jessica Sprague. I am excited about that. Mscraps is putting out some beautiful products as well. I wanted to share this page, Bring on the Rain. A page about my happy boy.

1 comment:

  1. hi amy! just wanted to say how glad i am that you're part of our creative team! welcome to the spraground family! :D ~ liv

    ReplyDelete