Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22: 6

Monday, October 11, 2010

My Arm is Broken

No not really, but my extended arm is broken. My camera is shelved for now. My SD card had a lot of wear and tear (I suppose from frequent use) - A tiny piece of plastic broke off in the SD slot. The camera store at the mall was not able to remove the wedged piece. You would not believe how much it is going to cost to get this repaired through this company. Joe is going to try and get it out and we are looking for other options as well. I feel strange without my camera. I have tried to tell Camp to stop being so cute until I get my camera fixed, but it is not working. This is really bad timing considering October is my favorite photo month.

Well, these things happen. I attended a wonderful Ladies' Day at Lithia Springs Church of Christ on Saturday. One of the things taught by the sweet Maggie Colley was about true joy. She reminded us that true joy is the journey, not the destination. So I may be without a camera right now, but this is part of my journey in my wonderful life that God has blessed me with. Even if I am without a camera for a year (I hope not) I would be able to post a photo on this blog daily. Here is one that represents my journey. The birth of my 3rd son. I knew for sure he would be a girl, but now I see that the Lord knew I would make a great boy mommy. My house is not a mansion, my clothes are not made by fancy designers, but my journey provides JOY beyond measure! Happy Monday to you all! Enjoy your journey this day and everyday!



photo - July 31st, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment